Sign-ups for the first Novice Instructional Class of the Fall will be on October 10, 2020
Signups open on Saturday, October 3rd
The class is offered on three (3) Saturdays in October from 7:45-9:30 am:
- October 10th
- October 17th
- October 24th
The sign-up sheet will be posted on a clipboard inside the large green box hanging on the fence outside of Court 5. The sheet will be placed in the box on the morning of October 3rd. You must sign up by 8:00 am on Thursday to attend the following Saturday’s class. You should arrive and check in with the Instructor no later than 7:30 am. We will meet at the table area outside of Court 5.
The class is limited to 15 participants. Please do not come to the class if you are not actually signed up. We must abide by HOA guidelines regarding group sizes.
- If your plans change, please remove yourself from the list as soon as possible.
- If you are not one of the first 15 to sign-up for the October 10thclass, the sheet for Saturday the 17th will be posted on October 10th.
- At this class, you will learn the basics of pickleball, from rules to strokes to basic strategy. This class includes a Q&A session, followed by a tour of our facility. Attendees are expected to stay for the entire class.
RULE #1: BE SAFE. Please follow all safety instructions.
RULE #2: Have fun! This is a great game … enjoy it!
- Bring water or another appropriate beverage. A water fountain is available at the courts.
- You must wear a mask to and from the court. It is not a requirement to wear a mask when you are actually on the court.
- Wear a hat or visor(optional, but recommended).
- Bring a chair(optional), as we are not permitted to use the club’s furniture at this time.
- Wear non-marking athletic shoes. No flip-flops or sandals. Running shoes are not recommended as they do not provide the lateral support that pickleball requires.
- Bring your paddle if you have one. Loaner paddles and balls will be available.
- If you have questions, or need additional information, please contact: Doug Brajcich (Lead Instructor) @ (509) 993-3333 OR firstname.lastname@example.org, or Bill Arsenault (Director, New Player Development) @ (530) 339-8423 or email@example.com